I just finished watching Phoebe in Wonderland. What an incredible movie. Not only is it a fascinating plot, but the acting is SUPERB. One would expect such excellent acting from the adults (Felicity Huffman, Bill Pullman, Patricia Clarkson), but Elle Fanning really shines. Insane depth for a kid. And I was so excited to see Bailee Madison, who played Phoebe’s sister. That kid is going to be a force to be reckoned with.
If you have any interest in Wonderland, parenting, child development, compulsatory disorders, or just damn good acting, I highly suggest you check this one out. It’s on Netflix!
- imjustmygodgivenname reblogged this from enchantedfuture
- meryldaylewis likes this
- miajr7713 likes this
- roomtorun likes this
- graciethehobbit reblogged this from enchantedfuture
- ashleyro likes this
- mallorystehle likes this
- taylormariegreen said: I LOVE THIS MOVIE.
- danakatherinescullys likes this
- barristaviolinista likes this
- inmyyouthicourtedwar likes this
- dearlittlealice reblogged this from enchantedfuture
- reynadreyes reblogged this from enchantedfuture
- emmyquins said: I watched that movie a few years ago on Netflix! I wasn’t expecting much..but I ended up absolutely loving it!! It was so well done!
- mikkaybear said: Yes! This is an amazing movie. =D
- mikkaybear likes this
- enchantedfuture posted this